The Greystone PTO is a non-profit volunteer organization that supports Greystone Elementary School. In addition to providing vital programs, supplies, and financial support, we promote a continuous dialogue and a collaborative relationship between parents, teachers and administrators.
Our PTO is made up of hard-working parents & teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this year. Get to know their names and feel free to ask them questions.
For general inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Erin Harrington
- Co Vice Presidents - Heather Jacquette and Christie Haelle
- Co Treasurers - Jennifer Hixson and Maia Skeete
- Co Director of Media & Online Affairs - Heather Jacquette
- Co Secretaries - Senie Criado and Stephanie Piccini
- Members at Large - Nisa Betts, Carolyn Conti & Vanessa Cosme
- PTOC Representatives - Mandy Truskey and Maia Skeete
- GES Faculty Representative - Ashley Vanegas (4th Grade Teacher at GES)
*At this time volunteers are allowed in schools! Be sure to get your clearances so you can help in school.
- Monday, February 13
- Tuesday, February 14
- Wednesday, February 15
- Thursday, February 16
- Friday, February 17
- Tuesday, February 28
- Wednesday, March 1
Quick GES Facts
Principal: Dr. Kevin Fagan
School day 9:10am to 3:40pm